22 August 2009

Wedding of the Year - Mr & Mrs Jones




I can honestly say that it was a beautiful wedding, the bride was radiant, the bridesmaids stunning, the location breathtaking, the marquee decor just perfect - of course I am a bit biased there. So today I am feeling a bit shell-shocked, tired, teary and wondering what we will all talk about now that the wedding is over. Of course we will hear about the honeymoon - they go to South Africa tomorrow, we hope they have a wonderful time, and don't bring any lion cubs home! Some of the photographs will be on the photographers blog Monday/Tuesday so I will post a link. Going to have an early night now as I've alot of sleep to try and catch up on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x