22 August 2010

All systems go......

on the knitting front.  Ethereal with 3/4 sleeves is finally finished, I think I'm pleased with it, it still could have been a bit longer but never mind.


Today is the start of the Grandma's Hand Group on Ravelry's, KAL - Travelling Woman Shawl.  I have spent a pleasant afternoon casting on and knitting the easy bit of the shawl.  I'm thinking that the lacy bit might be better done inside incase there are swear words, would hate to shock the neighbours!!!



I have been very good with this project, using yarn from my stash rather than buy more.  The yarn has a silvery fleck in it so looks very pretty, but you can't really get the true effect in this picture.  Watch this space for regular pictorial updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x