26 August 2010

Under the weather....

So how sick are you of all this rain?  As I lay awake last night with stomach cramps listening to the rain I thought we may be in need of a canoe and paddles this morning rather than a car.  It actually hasn't stopped raining since tea-time yesterday and looks fairly content to continue all day. 

The husband is due to go to Lords for the cricket tomorrow, lets hope rain doesn't stop play!

I'm feeling really rubbish this morning, tired from not sleeping well and still have acid indigestion and stomach cramps, in fact I've felt 'off' for the last few days.  I have given myself permission to have a day off. It's back to bed with a peppermint tea, hopefully to sleep, if not to read.  Then maybe a bit of light knitting later.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x