16 December 2010

Brussels in pictures



Christmas shop windows

Christmas Market

Street Art

Posted by PicasaStreet Views

We had a great time, walked miles, ate lots of waffles, drank lots of mulled wine (vin chaud, gluhwein) and hot chocolate. It was cold, very cold.  Now its time to get on with Christmas, I came home and panicked a bit, but I'm now in control of myself, I have made lots of lists and am slowly ticking off the things I need to do, so I best get off here and get on with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x