3 January 2011

Diverted again...

instead of getting on with my work in progress, remember the something for me! I got side tracked into another project, a birthday present to be precise.  A scarf for my Mum, who has her birthday on Thursday.  I'd been wearing my scarf when visiting last week and she admired it so I decided to whip one up for her as part of her present, I also made a matching corsage to pin it with. Hope she likes it........


Its back to work tomorrow, can't believe 10 days has passed so quickly, such a shame, I'd really got into the routine of including knitting as part of my afternoon, feet up, cup of tea, oh well............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x