27 October 2011

Your songs.....

With reference to my previous post here are a few of "your songs"

For Megan and John - hope you are enjoying Australia

Don't you just love the moves!!

For Joan and Fritz - hope you have a bottle of champagne handy - very good choice, you know Clapton is one of our all time favourite artists



David - I can't bring myself to add your suggestion.  Do you and Maggie have a 'song'

For my Peter, another song that means a lot to us, released the year we were married - 1977

Enjoy - its not to late to have "Your Song" played here so drop me a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x