29 March 2012

In the mood............ finished

At  last I hear you cry!!  So the details:

Short-Sleeved Cardigans (In the Mood) by Sirdar Spinning Ltd - published in the Simply Knitting magazine issue 79
 
Sirdar Country Style DK - 300 grams - this yarn is lovely and soft, though it did have odd bits of white and black running through which I managed to tease out, missed a bit on front edge before taking photo but gone now.
 


I am now working on finishing the ten stitch twist by the weekend then I can start some new projects, I've stuck to my plan not to start anything new during lent, but have a pile of patterns just waiting to cast on.

Here it is Joan (-:

11 comments:

  1. IT IS AS WONDERFUL AS I thought it would be!
    Sorry I missed the post the moment it made it's grand entrance. It was a very nice surprise to log on and find it the moment I got to the farm.
    Well done Sue. I love that cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's finished!!! Congrats! It looks amazing! How does it fit? Are you happy with it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOOOOOoooo! It's finished and it looks incredible! I bet it feels good to know that it's done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, I really like both the colour and the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! The colour & the pattern. It looks perfect for a mild spring day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a beautiful sweater. I really like the color.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That cardi is super lovely. The color is beautiful. I really do need to finish my first sweater so I can start a cardi.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cardi is gorgeous! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! I love the design AND the colour, what a beautiful combination.

    ReplyDelete
  10. An excellent result! I have watched this garment grow at knitting meetings and am delighted to see it finished and looking so good. The result is worth every minute you spent making it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x