30 September 2012

You're not a lady you're a Granny!

So says Rufus today and do you know I happy with that.  I know you must all be sick of grandchild photos but here are just a few more.  I personally can't get enough.  Rufus gave us a reasonable start to the day, 6:30am, so not too bad. We were both awake so at least getting up early enabled me to get a Sunday Roast prepared for his Mum and Dad and still have plenty of time for play.  So without further ado, here are the boys.....again


Rufus wearing one of this years' sweaters knitted in 
Kirkton Rustic Aran which is currently onsale in Aldi



Our Duplo town, he kept knocking my bridges over!




My boys




So its an early night for us....... you really do forget how tiring little boys are, but well worth it.

6 comments:

  1. Never, ever, ever, would I tire of pictures of your Boys! Never, ever.
    Get some rest Granny and Pop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That biggest boy is pretty cute, too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the knitting supplies tucked away in the background of some of the photos. I'm so glad I'm not the only one with random knitting things sitting around. You have such beautiful grandchildren!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your grandchildren always look especially cute in the wonderful sweaters you knit for them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Sweet! These posts always make me wish my parents were closer by!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x