17 May 2014

Walk through my week

Its been an odd week.  One in which I've not felt too well, chest infection.  The garden is producing some lovely blooms. We've been walking.  Also the weather has been weird, hail, cold, warm, getting warmer, hot resulting in Migraine yesterday.

 Here are some photos from my week

Monday
Thursday





escaped again
 Thursday - Miss J sporting her new sunhat





Grafham Water yesterday.  I should have worn a hat and drunk more, hence the Migraine, only me to blame. 8.5 miles all way round a good walk and suitable for pushing a pram

alfresco nappy change
chilling



lunch spot views

A finished project

Pattern - Boheme by Allegra Wermuth
Yarn - Caron Simply Soft
Buttons - from button stash


Have a great weekend in the sun and make sure you wear your hat and drink lots, I will try to practice what I preach!

5 comments:

  1. Your granddaughter looks worn out after all that walking. Although we may have had some sunshine recently it has been breezy. I don't think we were prepared for the sun plus heat from the sun yesterday.
    Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alfresco changes are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a perfect week, especially your lunch views and that beautiful sleeping babe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well this week. Hopefully you have been able to spend the weekend recovering!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a wonderful walk, and the baby is so precious. I like the little red sweater. Yes, water is important always but especially in summer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x