I know the blog has been quiet, I seem to have run out of steam, and its not been a hugely exciting month due to illness. I have however managed -
- A fair amount of knitting.
- A small amount of gardening.
- Went to the Knitting & Stitching Show.
- Got a dress for the wedding.
- Miss the Hen Day.
- Had a weekend break in London and saw Joe Bonamassa in concert.
- Shopping trip with eldest daughter, where I got shoes and cardigan to complete my wedding outfit, she got her outfit and shoes, we got wedding outfits for the boys. Plants from the garden centre
- Had a theatre/dinner trip (birthday present) - Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier at the Arts and dinner at Cau - both very good
- Made an easter bonnet for Jess
- Had a wedding planning meeting
Actually that doesn't sound so bad considering 2 weeks were wiped out.
So here is my month in pictures
|Coats for Give a Dog a Coat|
Show purchases .......
From the garden......
So March will be over tomorrow. April is the birthday month for Peter and the girls, and we have a long 4 day Easter weekend to look forward too though the forecast isn't look very exciting but as long as I can get in the garden that will be fine.