14 July 2015

Wedding - The Professional photos

Take 2 - for those of you that saw these earlier, apologies, but the photos didn't seem to the showing up so trying again.

As I said before, for the last few weeks I have been going through 1000+ photo courtesy of Caroline Love Photography. So many to choose from but here are a few I particularly like. Thank you Caroline for a great job.

It was such a lovely day and I miss the hustle and bustle of the wedding prep, I certainly have a lot more time on my hands.

For more photos check out Caroline's Facebook page






































5 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x