17 September 2015

Its been a while

I've not been around for a while but I have been busy knitting.  In fact I have 3 finished projects to show you.

The first is hot off the needles.  I was given a photo of a Boden jacket and asked if I could knit something similar.  As I am always up for a challenge I was happy to oblige.  Here is my take on the Fox Jacket. I promise photos of Miss J wearing it, hopefully tomorrow.





For details of how I made it and the patterns used my Ravelry project page is here.

Next is a cowl for me - details here




Finally another cardigan for Miss J



and here she is wearing it - again pattern details here



Life is a bit hectic right now trying to fit in trips up to Norfolk to visit my father who is very poorly in hospital, tackle the autumn clear up in the garden, work, grandchildren, just life in general, so bear with for now. Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog, its much appreciated

1 comment:

  1. Sue, don't worry I do understand I'm not far off being in the same boat as you and my blog is having to take a back seat. Got to say though I really enjoyed seeing your photos that you have been posting and I can now see how busy you have been, you've knitted some lovely things. The foxes jacket is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x