11 July 2016

July you are going so fast

July, you are 11 days old already, slow down.  Life has been busy here in Granny's World, we have some new additions.  Meet the girls, they have been here just over a week and finally settling down. Scruffy is leading them into bad habits and they have already managed to escape their part of the garden and are foraying into the flower garden!!


I have been busy knitting as usual.  Every time I think I can start on my cardigan I get another request.  I finished Jess' cardigan, made 2 hats for a friend of Rachel's.  Made a purchase of some Drops cotton from Wool Warehouse, some needed for a cardigan for Gus, the rest will go into stash.

My next project is a Rabbit for Gus, and then Rufus has asked for a cushion with a dog on it!! All exciting stuff.  There are 2 baby girls still to knit for, so life is busy.




The girls and I had their birthday shopping trip with young Gus on Saturday.  We had a lovely lunch out at Bills and managed to get the girls some new clothes.  Pops spent the day looking after the boys, so a good day all round.

Someone was getting bored
Smiley boy
That's it for today.  Hopefully summer will get here eventually.........

2 comments:

  1. Agree, July is going far too fast. Love the hats and your bag full of goodies from wool warehouse. Your new residents look very smart and happy to be with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully your new chickens learn some backyard manners before they destroy your beautiful flowers! It's fun to see a picture of Gus. What a sweetheart! I just spent the weekend with Lucy and Oliver. I couldn't believe how big Oliver was. I didn't feel bad about not going to the gym yesterday. Carrying him around was enough of a workout! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x