9 January 2017

Starting the year

Can we still say Happy New Year on the 9th January?

This year is getting off to a positive start.  My friend Sally and I are organising an Easter Bazaar in aid of Alzheimer's Research UK, check out our events page on Facebook.  If you are considering giving to charity this year, then why not make it Alzheimer/Dementia Research in your given country?

Granny's World will be having a stall at the event, still deciding what I will make, but there will be some Easter themed items.

2017 has seen plenty of knitting action so far, I have completed 3 projects, all of which I am happy with especially as 2 of them are for me!

Gallatin scarf for me

Quasar Shawl also for me, this has a few amendments to it

2nd yoked cardigan for Jess
That's it for now.  Good luck to two friends that are having operations this week and to anyone currently battling for illness/pain, you know who you are xx

2 comments:

  1. Never too late. HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    What a positive way to fight back at this horrible disease. Best wishes at the bazaar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! I'm glad you are off to a good start to 2017. I can't believe you already have 3 finished projects!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x