14 October 2019

More knitting news

Good morning from a grey and soggy UK.  We really are having some rotten weather, with more rain due today.  Still it just means more knitting time.

I've managed another 6 hot water bottles this week





Made two of these

I finished the sweater for Gus

The orange stripe is showing up much paler here
I'm now onto the next 6 bottles and I also plan on casting on the socks for Laurie.  Busy busy.

I also managed to fit in a bit of jam making




Not much planned for this week, meeting a friend for lunch today and I want to get my Christmas cake started. But that's about it for now.  We are looking forward to the return of the French contingent at the end of the week.  Can you believe its half term already?! Time really does fly

Take care until next time 

2 comments:

  1. your jam making is the best. Not too shabby on the knitting either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sweater looks great. I'm sure Gus will love it. The jam looks yummy! Your a busy Gal!! Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x