12 January 2020

Laid low

As mentioned in my last post we both had coughs.  Would you believe we still have.  I can't remember when I felt so awful.  Coughing that makes your head pound and your chest hurt.  We've done nothing but sit and read and in my case knit. 



On Wednesday we did walk round the block for 20 mins in the hopes that fresh air would make us feel better.  Nope just felt shattered when we got back.


Thursday I had a hair appointment and rather than cancel I went, sat coughing along with most others in there.  There's a lot of it about.  Friday we ventured to Tesco for supplies but that's all. 

Saturday we had the little ones overnight.  I feel ashamed to say they watched TV most of the time apart from helping with homework and they had the Lego and play dough out.  Mind you they both have coughs so I don't think they were too bothered.  But not our normal Granny and Pops sleepover.


We all had a rough night, I think we woke one another with the coughing and then these two came and visited at 5:15am....... it feels like a long day already.  Mummy collected them just before lunch and I've had a tidy round and now plan on putting my feet up with my knitting


Enjoy the rest of your Sunday xx

1 comment:

  1. We've had that sickness around here too. My cough lasted two and a half weeks, and yes I felt terrible too! It's just been the last couple of days I 've felt sort of normal. The children are just beautiful! I see you doing another ten stitch afghan. I still have to finish the one I started a while ago. Hope you two feel better soon. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x