4 May 2020

Lockdown - the knitting carries on

Good morning all, another day in lockdown.  How was your weekend?  In fact how are you all coping?

We are finding that our sleep is affected now, not 100% sure why, I don't think I am worrying, though our miss my family something awful.  Maybe its too quiet, though the birds are making up for that.  There is a family of jackdaws nesting in our neighbours chimney and they use our roof as a landing pad, before flying across.  Very annoying at 5:30 am.  Our mornings seem very long.  I am finding that I spend time just gazing out of the bedroom window hoping to catch a glimpse of someone, anyone.  This really is a strange time we find ourselves in.

As usual my go to craft is knitting.  I sorted my craft cupboard and baskets, worked on and finished my Exordium shawl, continued to work on my cardigan and made the first of 20 more hot water bottles for the Chateau - I'm planning on making an assortment of styles this time. I also bought in some new yarn for these to supplement some stash I am giving over to this project












This is where we are currently at.  Though I have my thoughts turning to finally sorting and decorting our laundry room on the back of the garage, a mammoth task of reorganisation and with the tips currently closed it makes this a difficult task.  Oh well Rome wasn't built in a day.

Stay safe

1 comment:

  1. a few visitors over the weekend here, which helped a great deal. We are not a species made for solitude!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x