9 July 2020

Strange world

Good morning from a grey and wet Cambridgeshire. We’ve been back 6 days now and life just feels blah. It’s rained pretty much the entire time, give or take the odd break. 

Have you rushed out to the shops/pubs/restaurants yet?  Or are you still staying home, staying safe?  I have absolutely no desire to venture to any of the above, preferring to just hide at home. I know at some point I need to get back out there. 

I am busy working on my shawl, catching up on vlogs, listening to books on Audible whilst I wait for the garden to dry up and my knee to mend. 

Working through the holiday photos yesterday made me feel sad for the parts of our trip we didn’t get to take but grateful that we at least got to experience the parts we did. World travel seems a scary proposition now in this world of ours. I will do a post soon on our week in Auckland, which considering we were in lockdown enjoyed immensely. We had only been due to spend a day and a night there, instead we had 8 days. Here’s a little taster for you







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x