16 January 2021

Lockdown 3 - day 12


My Curlew shawl is coming along. It a quick knit of garter stitch for 14 rows then 4 rows of lace. Easy to remember. I’ve been listening to books on Audible or catching up with the Vlogs I follow whilst the rain came down. 

The rain did stop just before lunch so this afternoon we ventured out for a while. The river is running high and fast again, over the banks in places but not like the other week

Dinner this evening was last nights leftovers with some extra halloumi cheese. More than enough so a good value takeaway.

I find that I’m struggling to find much interest for meal planning, it all feels like so much effort, and because we aren’t actually going that far and expending much energy eating just because it’s mealtimes and it’s something to do!  That sounds terrible doesn’t it.

 I do hope this coming week is drier as I’d really like to try and do some tidying in the garden, fingers crossed 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely color for a shawl. We've had alot of rain also. Down pours this morning with fifty mile an hour winds. We don't have to much flooding because the Cape soil is basically sand. Trying to figure out what I want to knit next. Should finish the sweater for my great grand son! take care and stay safe!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x