22 January 2021

Lockdown 3 - day 18

Happy Friday everyone. It’s been another beautiful day here in lockdown land. Cold but sunny and bright. We went walking as usual, and had hoped to get to Houghton Mill but as you will see below the water hadn’t quite cleared the pathway and was too deep for my walking boots - should have worn our wellies!

My Curlew shawl has been blocked and looks lovely with its sharp points. I’m very happy with it. I have enough yarn left to make some matching gloves and maybe a headband. Which I will do once the request I’m now working on is finished. I’m making a pair of dungarees for a young man - nearly 12 months old. He’s just learning to crawl so dark colours are the order of the day. 

















We are planning Chinese takeaway this evening, it’s been preordered so all we have to do is go and collect. It’s been a while since we had Chinese so it will make a change. 

Of course no plans for the weekend, oh to have some would be nice wouldn’t it? Still the sacrifice has to be made so it will just be more of the same. I hope you aren’t too bored with my watery photos!  Have a good weekend x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x