11 January 2021

Lockdown 3 - day 7

How are we all doing?  I’m feel much better now, thanks for the messages. My head was still sore this morning but as the day wore on it’s ok. I think a good nights sleep helped, managed 9:30 to 7:45 without waking which is a miracle for me these days.

I’ve had a productive day. 

Laundry done

Shopping done - stocked up again and hopefully we won’t need to go shopping for another two weeks, just relying on the local shop for bread and milk  By the way going to Waitrose after 3:30 on a Monday was lovely, had the place nearly to myself

Made soup with the veg drawer leftovers - enough for lunch for us both for at least three days or I’ll put some in the freezer 




Cleaned bathrooms

Tomorrow I need to run the vacuum round

Harvested yarn from a hand knit I made years back and hardly wore as it just wasn’t practical. Lovely sweater but I’m sure I can make better use of the 600 grams of Aran weight it yielded. It’s the one good thing about hand knits they get to live again in a new project when you are done with them. 

We have a piece of roasted belly of pork over white beans for dinner. It was supposed to slow roast but I was late getting it on. 

Catch you tomorrow x

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the darn headache, they are no fun. Occasionally I get one and it's horrible. Soup looks yummy! I really like the hat and scarf. Is that bulky weight yarn? Don't blame your daughter for wanting it. Take care and stay safe!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x