16 April 2021

Old friends

What is it about old friends that is so great. That ability to meet up after a long break and just carry on like you’ve never missed a beat. Today we met with Judy and Stephen, friends for more years than I’d like to say. Due to Covid we haven’t seen one another since February last year. Whilst Judy and I are in regular contact via WhatsApp and Instagram the ‘boys’ don’t do social media. It was so lovely to see each other again. 

We met at Grafham Water being easy to get to for both of us, though closer for us than them. We walked, talked, sat, for five hours, catching up on what we have all not been doing since last we met! It was lovely. We will do it again - soon.

I did take some photos of us, they weren’t great and I know Judy would hate her lockdown hair on show and I look like I have too many chins. Vain I know. Maybe next time I’ll get some better ones 

This goose got a bit close for comfort whilst we ate lunch, in fact actually nipped Judy’s hand. 



First baby ducks I’ve seen so far 

I learned yesterday that Blogger is no longer going to support email subscription for its authors. That means that, if you currently receive my posts via email, that feature is going away.

I just wanted to make you aware of this in the event you notice that my emails stop arriving in your inbox.  You can use  Bloglovin they will notify you when I post and you can also search out other blogs to read too.

2 comments:

  1. SO happy for you time with friends. Your elation shines through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank for this lovely post, so great to hear that you’re able to meet your friends again😊 and thanks for the warning about the emails... I’ll have to see what difference that makes. I did have the Bloglovin app but that stopped working😕

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x