11 January 2022

Knitting news

Another day of playing with yarn. 

This morning I decided to go through my patterns and choose things I’d like to make. I then got out the yarn and matched up with the patterns. 


I stopped at 5 projects. That’s one scrappy shawl and 4 baby items. I still have several patterns marked up but decided to hold back on getting any more yarn out.  These projects are now all bagged up and waiting behind the sofa, its where I keep my work in progress basket, until I have at least finished the little sweater I started at the weekend.

It’s been wet all day so no walks, instead I have been working on the ten stitch blanket, I’m about half in on this second one. I’m glad I have something else to do though as I’m getting just a tiny bit bored and get easily distracted by my phone. 

Fortunately the next couple of days look good weather wise so we will be off out for some exercise, which will also give my hands a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x