14 August 2009

New friends

Whilst on Ravelry (online knit and crochet community) yesterday morning I stumbled onto a knitting forum called Knitting it...one stitch at a time, this group chat about anything, knitting, families, life. They are a really friendly bunch of ladies from just about anywhere, US, Australia, Europe. I finally feel I have found a group that are interested in what you do.

With just 7 days to go before the wedding I am now released from paid work for the next 10 days. Today I plan to give my house a much needed clean )-: that is if I get off the internet for a while. Mrs Jones to be is coming round for a while before picking up her wedding dress.. so exciting. The garden also needs some TLC, so tomorrow if the weather plays ball will be spent in the garden, I must remember to wear gloves as I've already broken one nail, and they had been looking really tidy! Sunday we pick up the matron of honor from Heathrow at 6:30am, back from her Mexico travels, apparently we need to keep her amused all day so she is not tempted to go to sleep before normal bedtime. No doubt she will have lots to tell us after her month away. So looking forward to seeing her again.

Next week, wedding week is busy as you can imagine, hairdressers, baking, transporting china, glass, bunting, and a whole host of stuff so may not have a lot of time for knitting and internet. It will really strange when next Friday is done, so much planning and then its over...... what will be next?

1 comment:

  1. I like to Knit...well, not really, just thought I would try to fit in.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x