7 August 2009

Pretty in Pink

I finished this cute cardigan recently. It is from the Irresistibly Sublime baby 4ply book - size 0-6 months, yarn from my stash from the charity shop.





I plan to work my way through the book and do each pattern in at least one of the sizes. I have already done the Frou Frou Cardigan. I guess if this awful weather keeps up I will have plenty of time to knit as I can't get into the garden. I am also knitting some squares to make a knitted quilt, using patterns for washcloths and joining them together, when I've done a few more I'll take some pictures. Well best get on have to go to work today )-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x