5 April 2010

Knitting, knitting and more knitting

with a poorly husband and weather that is unpredictable, I have been forced to knit (-:

So far this Easter weekend I have completed a cable bag, beret and matching scarf and am well on the way with a cardigan for me
I'm hoping that we can get out for a walk today, just waiting for the washing to finish. Back to work tomorrow )-:

I've also managed to get a bit of reading in too - Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger (of The Time Travellers Wife fame) a good read but not as good as the Traveller (no crying).  Now embarking on the White Queen by Phillipa Gregory - a historial romp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x