19 June 2010

Here at last and welcome to the world

I am pleased to announce that our 1st grandchild - Rufus Anthony Jones, was born on 18 June 2010 at 19:50 weighing in at 8lbs 4oz.  He finally came into the world by ceasarean section, details of the day aren't mine to recount but I'm sure when Beck is able she will update her blog so check that out later. 

All I would like to say is a BIG thank you to Beck and Tim for letting me share what is a very personal time, I am greatly honoured, even if I couldn't be there when Rufus was born, but 30 mins after was good enough, even got to put on the first nappy. 

Well done to Beck, you did a wonderful job I'm so proud of you, Tim so glad you went with Beck, I'm sure you would have regretted it if you hadn't, and thank you both for our beautiful, handsome grandson.  Pops (Peter) is over the moon and mightily relieved it was a long day for him too, especially not knowing what was going on.

Love you all - Granny Sue x

1 comment:

  1. I was reading your posts on Rav and found your blog today.

    Congratulations on the safe arrival of your grandson.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x