13 June 2010

Sunday evening.........

another weekend almost over and people still no news for you. 

The Poles sorted the wall, I didn't glare, I made coffee and we chatted, they were very nice, kept saying how sorry they were, ah bless.  They even turned up yesterday evening bearing gifts, a bottle of single malt whisky and a large box of Ferrero Rocher chocolates, there was no need but it was very kind of them -  the motorcycle was written off by the way.

We have spent the day gardening, I have a sun-kissed face aka red, bites on my ankle and feel generally stiff and grubby so off for a bath now.

Maybe I will have news tomorrow, but please don't hold your breathe............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x