14 August 2010

8 weeks old





I got to spend a few days with Rufus and his mummy as his daddy was away with work. We had fun, lots of cuddles and lots of pictures. I have decided that I need to buy a new camera though to cope with wriggling babies, I have lots of blurred hands!!

Yesterday he got to have his first injections, poor little thing they came at him from both sides at once, still I suppose thats easier than trying to get a second needle into a screaming baby. He did settle down quite quickly once we got him outside. His mum and I got soaked through getting to the doctors surgery I think we had a weeks worth of rain in one afternoon.

Treated myself to a new top from White Stuff which has just opened in Stamford, so many nice things could have spent a fortune.

I have plenty of new knitting projects planned as Rufus has picked out some lovely items for me to knit, we just need to decide on yarns.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x