29 September 2010

Dreaming of holidays.....

With the days drawing in my mind turns to holidays.

We still have a couple to come this year - our annual trip to Southwold and a 5 day trip to Brussels, both of which we are looking forward to immensely.

Brussels - we’ve not been before. Eurostar and hotel are booked, ordered a travel book from Amazon rather than print off reams of paper from the net. It looks like we will be eating lots of moules and chocolate and drinking lots of beer plus I’m sure there will be a pastry or two in there somewhere, just as well there is plenty of walking to do. Looking forward also to the Christmas market, may even try my hand (or should that be feet) at ice skating!!

Southwold – our home from home, same house for the last 3 years. Rufus gets to enjoy the delight that is Southwold for the first time this year. My first visit was at 9 years old and I have been every year since then, I’ll not tell you how many that is. Both the girls spent every summer there with us when younger; we had a caravan on the campsite for a number of years, happy days.............. With many more to come I hope.

Next year – 2011 - where do the years go? You will find us off on the Harley to Croatia for the Harley Davidson European Rally, and a possible trip to France. Time is booked off but nothing arranged as yet.

Oh and I still have 2 more days to take of this years leave, so what shall I do? Answers on a postcard please

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x