17 February 2011

Garden Room Days 7 & 8

Large sheets of celotex, boarding and scaffolding have completely taken over the room. This morning they were bemoaning the fact that its a messy job, sorry, but it will make the room much more cosy. The stable and french doors have arrived onsite too. I handed over the cat-flap which I think he was rather hoping I'd forget!!   Peter ordered 40 litres of Barn Black Paint last night, so we need to get a supply of brushes in.  Nothing happening now till Monday, so you will have to wait for photographs.

I'm hoping that I can maybe get out in the garden this weekend, clear up some of the rotten timbers and try and work out where everything needs to go. We still need to decide on steps or deck, grass or patio - decisions, decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x