2 February 2011

Jolly good reading

In the last week I have read and finished two novels, first being Barbara Erskine's Time's Legacy.  I love Barbara's books, Lady of Hay being my all time favourite.  For a while some of her books seemed a bit samey (I have them all) but this one was much better and I thoroughly enjoyed it. If you like historical novels then give her books a try.

The second was Room, the first Emma Donoghue book I have read, I couldn't put it down, usually I only manage a few pages at night before falling asleep, this book had me reading till 11:30, and then I had to force myself to turn out the light. Very thought provoking.

My biggest problem is I wish I could read and knit at the same time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x