21 February 2011

On my needles - A second Ten Stitch Blanket


A large amount of stash - 600grams so far - has being used on this project - 800grams still to go. It really is an addictive knit, as you are only working on ten stitches at a time you can just pick it up at anytime. I have been reasonably good this month only adding 250grams to my stash.  I even turned my back on loads of yarn in the charity shop today.  In truth I didn't fancy any of it, but at any other time I would have been tempted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x