25 June 2011

It's all in the title

Yesterday's post, "At a Loss" caused a huge spike in my page view stats, 225 views in one day - and do you know why, people were searching for 'Hair Loss' and found me.  I hope they weren't too disappointed (-:

I would like to welcome recent followers - don't be shy, please comment and tell me what you think.  I have one regular commenter - thank you Joan, and always lots of comments on a Wednesday from the WIP Wednesday ladies but other than that you are all fairly quiet.

What are your plans for the weekend? Our weather is supposed to be warming up, really hot 83F/28C degrees tomorrow, but currently its wet, been raining all night so everywhere is really wet. I completed most of my list yesterday. Managed a bit of weeding but the grass still needs cutting - job for the weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x