5 June 2011

Team Speechley - Norwich 100

You may remember my report of the Norwich 100 from last year, well I am pleased to report that my team completed the full 100 miles today in 6 hours 47 minutes riding time, 7.5 hours with the breaks.  Averaging a speed of 15mph.  They are stiff and tired, but oh so happy.  Stuart was with me on the finish line, luckily with his camera, I forgot mine, well we were up just before 5 this morning.  So he has some action shots which I promise to post when I get them from him.  You will have to make do with a photo of the medal and certificate for now.


Well done Peter and Rachel - they say they aren't doing any more but I'm not entirely sure I believe them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x