28 July 2011

I forgot....

WIP Wednesday yesterday, no excuses just plain forgot.  Anyhoo still plodding along with the Ten Stitch, getting to the end of some of the colours so am having to be a bit imaganative as I still need to do at least two more rounds.  It'ss now weighing in at 1740 grams so that's a goodly amount of stash used. I've not picked up the tea cosy, see I'm not really a multi-wip person!

Here's the latest picture of my progress -


This is a beautiful sunset that we had the other night which I forgot to post too, if you click on the picture to make bigger you can see the cloud formations - pretty


4 comments:

  1. That blanket looks soo good!!! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blanket gets prettier and prettier as the weeks go by! I hope you love it as much as we all do!

    Great sunset pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning blanket! Thank you for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll trade you a sunset for a sunrise! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x