28 September 2011

WIP Wednesday #14 - another bites the dust

Hi to all you WIP Wednesday bloggers.  Work on the baby cardigans is progressing well

I have finished last weeks' WIP #2

 Knitted a hat to go with cardigan #1

 Started #3 which is Bright Sparks from Sirdar 203 With Love booklet.  I am knitting it in James Brett Top Value DK with an oddment of cream for the tucks



Cast on for another hat using up some oddments of white
I am still deciding on #4 but its likely to be a Sublime pattern, and again in either white or cream, one of the draw backs when you don't know the sex of the baby.  I really dislike the yellows and greens, so decided to play safe for now.

I'm itching to get started on my next ten-stitch but it must wait til the cardigans are done.

More WIPs? Head over to Tami's

8 comments:

  1. There is nothing more beautiful an a babe than white. I Love Love Love it Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Th sweaters and hat are lovely! I think white is perfect for a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are so nice , one lucky mum is going to enjoy dressing thier baby in those !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty, pretty white! Your work is so beautiful and intricate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your projects are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. O-my-baby-cardi. There is nothing sweeter than that! (Well, aside from sweet grandbabies in them :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful one lucky little baby. Wait till Chloe sees them! Off to CP hope baby stays put.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x