15 January 2012

The way to a man's heart

 They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, so to that end I made my man an Almond and Cherry heart shaped cake and he gave me 3 dozen coral roses, beautiful.  35 years today
 

And to make your heart ache - the tale of a little girl delivered 10 weeks early because her mummy's heart burst - literally.  Both are doing ok as far as I know.  I felt the need to do something, so I found my smallest hat knitting pattern and did these yesterday.  I will keep you posted on their progress.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. The flowers and the hats are exquisite. Congratulations on your 35th. I hope you both celebrated in style.

    Your photographs are always stunning, with the montages of several pictures overlapped. Does your camera do this before you upload or does Blogspot have an app that eludes me?

    Abravo Alpacas also had a blog on Blogspot, if you are interested.

    Love Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x