24 June 2012

Normal service will be resumed

In case you were wondering why I'd not replied to any of your kind messages to my recent posts, its because we have been on holiday for the past 2 weeks.  So glad you enjoyed the scheduled offerings.

Back now with tales to tell, it has been an interesting, bottom aching trip, in which the weather played an interesting part and no yarn was purchased. I did try...

Anyway, still trying to catch up on all the reading so it may be a few days before I get round to posting again.  Also promise to put together more posts on the US trip, still so much to come. Pauline, the parts he put on the bike were all shiny add-ons!!!  No problems apart from to the wallet.....

1 comment:

  1. Good to have you back Sue. looking forward to hearing about you holiday and seeing your pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x