3 July 2013

WIP Wednesday

I have several WIP's on the go but unfortunately as we still don't have our internet connection back up at home I am unable to upload any photos to show you.

The booties I was knitting last week are supposed to be for a 3 month size, but actually fit Laurie who is 11 months !!?

The ten stitch has had a bit of work done to it, mainly at knitting group last Thursday, its great for chatting over. The ruffle dress is still in the bag!

I started a new baby cardigan from the free Hand Knits for Baby booklet that came in this month's Simply Knitting, there is also a competition to win a load of baby yarn, of course I have entered.  The cardigan I am knitting is this one on the cover with the little pocket.  Its a very quick knit, and I'm using some donated DK yarn in a fawn colour way and adding some bee buttons that were a free gift last month.


3 comments:

  1. I like that baby sweater you are knitting! Good luck with both the yarn contest and getting your Internet working again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the projects on the front of this booklet, I hope your Internet is up and running soon. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing later blogs with pictures of your knitting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x