1 August 2013

One for the pot

Yesterday I showed you this work in progress........


and here it is today finished - a cosy for the Cambridge Youth Offending Team's teapot





The pattern is the Shamrock Tea Cosy by Kirsty Warren-Horan.  The yarn was just lots of oddments of acrylic held double

Things are finally starting to happen in the veg garden

dwarf french beans

green tomatoes - finally

courgettes, we have been enjoying these this past week


broad beans sewn very late but looking good



2 comments:

  1. ooh that cozy is really cozy LOL - it's super cute, the colours remind me of Autumn. Loving the veggies. Have a knitty weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your teapot cozy. I like what I can see of the teapot too. I really need to get a good everyday teapot. Then I will need a cozy too. The veggies look good too. The courgettes look like what we call zucchini squash here in the states.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x