I can start the new year with a matching cushion cover and tie-backs to go with the cot blanket, I have plenty of yarn over so at least it should use most of it up. I then need to crack on with a couple more cardigans for the forth-coming baby..... exciting
I finished the Conundrum Scarflette - it needs blocking, but very happy with how this turned out. The yarn was some King Cole Riot that was left over from another project.
Inspired by my daughter, I made a wreath for the door. Check out her new blog, its got lots of interesting project, recipes, something for everyone, its called Really Pretty Useful, don't forget to tell her I sent you.