There wasn't a whole lot of knitting done this past week, too much to do outside. However the second shawl collar sweater for Felix is coming along, this was where we were a week ago. I made a decision to knit the back plain as the patterning was taking too long and I have a list of other knitting to get through. I adjusted the stitch numbers to allow for the fact that it was flat but it has worked out fine. Just the collar to finish then the sew up. I am hoping this collar goes in better than the last one!
Back in February when I was trying to decide which colourway to make the Ronnie Sweaters, I made a swatch.
Its been sitting on my side table awaiting me doing something with it, so last night I decided to sew it up and turn it into a phone sock. Better than wasting it, and it fit my phone perfectly.