23 April 2014

Knitting - Quick WIP report

There wasn't a whole lot of knitting done this past week, too much to do outside.  However the second shawl collar sweater for Felix is coming along, this was where we were a week ago. I made a decision to knit the back plain as the patterning was taking too long and I have a list of other knitting to get through.  I adjusted the stitch numbers to allow for the fact that it was flat but it has worked out fine.  Just the collar to finish then the sew up.  I am hoping this collar goes in better than the last one!



Back in February when I was trying to decide which colourway to make the Ronnie Sweaters, I made a swatch.


Its been sitting on my side table awaiting me doing something with it, so last night I decided to sew it up and turn it into a phone sock. Better than wasting it, and it fit my phone perfectly.


6 comments:

  1. The sweater is so pretty with all those cables, and I like the phone sock, too. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This swather is so pretty. I love the cables and the color of the yarn too. Found your page from Tami's Amis WIP party

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sweater and what a great idea for the phone sock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sweater is absolutely lovely - wow!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x