6 May 2014

Garden - Right on time

It will be 3 weeks tomorrow that the girls arrived.

When I collected them I was told that they would start laying in about 3 weeks.  So imagine my pleasure when I checked this afternoon to find these waiting for us.  They are quite small but to find 2 was a bonus.


clever girls

I see some lovely egg dishes and cakes in our future.  Their run extension arrived today and has had 2 coats of paint so soon they will have a bit more room to move around in whilst we aren't about.

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! How fun to have fresh eggs at the ready.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls are obviously very happy to be with you and settled.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x