7 May 2014

Knitting - WIP Wednesday

As I mentioned earlier this week I have a whole stack of patterns and yarn put together.  Here is the first cardigan





This is the pattern, it came from a Yours Magazine a while back, sorry no idea which issue.  The yarn I'm using is Sirdar Click Aran with Wool.  I love how quickly aran weight knits up, this should be finished this evening, so far its only taken 75 grams of yarn.


BTW - There seems to be a problem with Blogger not sending all your comments to my email account, so please accept my apologies if I miss your comments.  I will try to keep going back to the post to check.  Very annoying

11 comments:

  1. That's so cute, and I just love the colors in the yarn. It will look precious on a little one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deborah, daughter is very happy with colour

      Delete
  2. Adorable, the colours are divine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just precious. The bright colors are so perfect for a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous, I love the yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great yarn and pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks so cute. I am pretty sure I have knit something similar before too in that pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that multicolored yarn. Pretty sweater.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x