My Pages ~ feel free to take a wander

18 March 2015

Knitting - WIP Wednesday

Work is continuing on the Saroyan Scarf, I'm loving it.  I have just finished the centre section, so now on the home straight with the decrease section.  This will be a lovely cosy shawl/scarf, so may end up not getting worn much until next autumn.  I have my eye on the Holden Shawl next.  I am yet to team it up with yarn from my stash but I have plenty of options.




I am making the most of still having a fuzzy head, which won't tolerate much bending about, hence not being able to get into the garden. Not that I need an excuse to knit.

5 comments:

  1. I'm trying to get caught up on my blog reading after being away for a few days. I'm sorry you've been under the weather. Hopefully you're feeling better now, Sue. Wonderful knitting projects, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knitting is never time wasted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I love your crochet, it is beauty, I love this colors, I follow your blog, I have a blog about crochet with free patterns and free crochet diagrams, visit me , hugs from Brazil.
    Visite meu blog - Tita Carré - Crochet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x