1 February 2016

Knitting - a few more finished projects

I can't seem to get much enthusiasm for blogging these days, it seems that I'm using it just to share my knitting.  I'm sure once the weather picks up I will have more to share.  

The garden is starting to perk up, there is certainly plenty to do out there if only the weather would play ball.

My finished projects this weekend are the Gallatin Scarf - I made one change, that being garter stitch for the main body rather than the ribbed section.  A very quick knit using Caron Simply Soft Paints.  I have 2 other colourways so plan to make a couple more




Then Jess' doll Annabel or "Baby Darlin" as Laurie calls her, needed some clothes, so I went through my oddments box and came up with these.  The cardigan was adapted from premature baby pattern.




So what else have we been up to?  A visit to my Mum.  Helping Rachel and Stu with their house packing. Sorting baby clothes for new baby due in May - need to get on with the cot blanket. Bit of reading. Work. Just everyday life stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x