22 April 2016

Chasing my tail

It's been a very busy week.  Lots of driving up and down the A1 helping out with the boys.  They are currently tucked up tight here for the weekend.  I have managed a bit of knitting.  Mainly clothes for various sized rabbits.







This is my Simply Knitting star letter prize.  No plans as yet what I will knit with it.



Our youngest daughter finished work today and is starting her year long maternity leave.  Baby is due in 2.5 weeks or thereabouts.  I still have knitting to finish, though in fairness I have been waiting for a very small circular to arrive.


This is another body warmer for Jess


You are more or less up to date with my week.  We have the annual Yesteryear Run passing the house on Sunday and the family here for lunch, so I am sure I will be sharing a few photos.  Have a good weekend

2 comments:

  1. The bunny clothes are all so cute! Karsten and Diana had their baby Monday, and have named him Oliver. I just blogged about him if you want to see what he looks like. I had to use pictures Karsten had texted me as I won't be meeting him until next weekend. Enjoy your time with your grandsons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable bunny cloths. the recipients must be thrilled.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x