8 September 2016

Maison Bleue

St Antonin Nobel Val, Tarn et Garonne was the location for our French trip 2016.  The venue Maison Bleue - for more internal shots of the house check the link.  I confined most of my photos for the exterior and garden.

A perfect couples house. The owners Bruce and Bonnie have done a great job sympathetically restoring the old house, whilst providing everything you could need for a leisurely holiday, nothing left out. The top terrace was a perfect place to sit and knit or read, the views wonderful, in fact so good that you actually didn't need to do anything other than sit and stare.  The local cats put in an appearance from time to time, enjoying the odd ball of yarn!  The house is well stocked with books and CDs, Peter managed to read 12 books whilst we were there, so he was more than happy with the choice.

The St Antonin was very interesting and I will do another post with the photos of that and the area. Good shops, bars, bakeries and restaurants, walking, cycling, the river, something for everyone






























Thank you again Bruce and Bonnie for sharing your lovely French home with us, I'm sure you miss it whilst you are away, I know I would.

3 comments:

  1. Oh so PERFECT! I sink into relaxation just seeing the photos. Such a beautiful charming home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Convince Joan and Fritz to go next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't France just perfect. We got back yesterday - I will blog soon.
    Your holiday looks wonderful and wasn't the weather glorious, I wasn't expecting it to be so hot!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x