22 November 2016

Our Autumn away

Southwold -we are just back from our annual trip to the Suffolk coast .  As usual I left a little bit of my heart there, just to make sure I go back.  Lets face it there is no fear of me not, having been every year for the last 51 years.

As its November, the weather was mixed.  Beck and the boys joined us for the weekend, and Rachel and her two were with us until Friday afternoon.

This was the Friday afternoon we arrived


Then Saturday - cold and it ended up raining - hard!



Sunday was glorious



Monday - grey day



Tuesday - cold and rainy



Wednesday - amazing morning turning cool and grey in the afternoon







Thursday - grey and showery





Friday morning - sunny and cold



 Friday afternoon - just us two



Then Saturday - an early walk to watch the sunrise before packing up to go home



I'm really not sure how many times I have taken some of these views, 100's I'm sure but I never get tired of them.  Until next year.....,

1 comment:

  1. I never get tired of them either.
    Cannot tell you how much I enjoy 'visiting' Southwold with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x